Heater – Universal HC Series – Dual Fuel 400K (Expert Line)
The industry’s smallest footprint heater allows replacement of almost any heater in an existing pad with the efficient reliability of the new Universal HC Series dual-fuel technology heater from Hayward®. Built to fit effortlessly with Hayward plumbing adapters, every detail has been thoughtfully engineered with easy drop-in capability in mind—its dual-fuel technology, its adaptive plumbing, its zero wall-clearance design, and more. And it all adds up to a durable, ultra-powerful heater with the industry’s smallest footprint.
- Compact design: The industry’s smallest footprint heater and lightweight design makes installation easy in any environment
- Easy-out mixing orifice: Allows for easy in-field conversion between natural gas and propane
- Cupro nickel heat exchanger: Protects against water corrosion and natural wear
- Patented Butterfly bypass: Enables flow rates up to 125 GPM without extra accessories
- Exclusive plumbing adapters: Allow for simple drop-in replacement with no pipe cutting required
- Zero wall clearance: Fits seamlessly into smaller pads and tight spaces
- Quick-access reversible top: easily swaps plumbing from right to left while providing access to gas shutoff, voltage selection and more, all via a single fastener
- Low NOx emissions: Meet clean air quality standards while providing premium heating performance.
Pump – TriStar VS 900 Variable-Speed Pump (Expert Line)
Powered by advanced hydraulics and boasting the industry’s leading energy efficiency WEF rating, the TriStar VS 900 delivers unmatched performance, reliability and savings for both new and existing pools. The side/rear conduit entries and standard union connections make it easy to integrate ENERGY STAR-rated efficiency—saving up to $1,500 a year on energy costs—without sacrificing performance from the powerful, yet quiet motor drive. And with a 3-year extended warranty and a chemical-resistant Viton® seal, pool owners can rest easy knowing that their TriStar VS 900 provides the top-notch durability and reliability they need.
Features & Benefits
- Rated with the industry’s best Weighted Energy Factor (WEF) of 12.9. The higher the WEF, the more efficient the pump. Learn more about WEF here
- Advanced hydraulic design replaces most high-performance pumps (up to 1.5 full-rate / 2.0 max-rate HP)
- Upgraded dual-voltage motor drive delivers 30% quieter high-speed operation than other models
- Permanent magnet totally enclosed fan-cooled motor provides better pump reliability and efficiency
- No-rib strainer basket with see-through cover offers easy debris removal
- Side and rear conduit entry accommodates both high and low voltage connections for simple installation
Vacuum – AquaNaut 250 – 2 – Wheel Drive, Pools up to 16′ x 32′ (Expert Line)
AquaNaut 250 automatic suction pool cleaners were the first all terrain, clog-eliminating suction cleaners on the market and they remain the best in their class. Patented V-Flex™ variable vane turbine technology handles larger debris without clogging and maximizes suction power at virtually any flow, making them ideal for use with variable speed pumps. With rugged, all-terrain tires and adjustable roller skirt, AquaNaut 250 can expertly clean pools up to 16’ x 32’, without clogging or getting stuck.
Handles Large Debris Without Clogging
- Patented V-Flex™ variable vane turbine technology eliminates clogs and maximizes power at almost any flow.
- Perfect for use with variable-speed pool pumps.
Expertly Navigates Any Surface*
- Patented high-traction tires with rugged treads provide superior climbing power and motion on all surfaces.
Maintains Constant Suction
- Patented adjustable roller skirt maintains optimal suction on uneven surfaces.
Advanced Steering Capability
- Multiple pre-programmed steering sequences ensure complete pool coverage.
Optimal Suction at Almost Any Flow
- Three easily interchangeable throats improve debris passage and suction performance, making it ideal for use with variable-speed pool pumps.
Automation – OmniLogic Smart Pool and Spa Control
Elite automation for fully featured new pool and spas. OmniLogic® brings backyard control to the forefront of pool technology. Enjoy the luxuries of full automation from the most intuitive app with effortless upgrades to always keep your backyard on the cutting edge.
Eliminate complexity. With the most intuitive, icon-based user-interface, set your controller to fit your preferences quickly and easily
Modular Expandability. Equipped with 4 relays with flexibility to upgrade. Increase to 20 relays with HLRELAY, HLRELAYBANK and HLEXPAND
OmniDirect Mode. Pair ColorLogic LED lighting and water features with Hayward automation to get additional color options, dimming control and more
Salt Compatibility. Designed to be salt-ready and enables you to lower your salt level down to 800 ppm. Compatible with Sense & Dispense, let OmniLogic keep your chemicals perfectly balanced.
Pump Control. Full control of up to 16 Variable Speed Pumps without using any relays
Automatic Cover Scale-Back Mode: automatically adjusts pump, chlorinator and heating settings for maximum efficiency when an electronic pool cover is closed
Compatible with Omni® Remotes: HLWRELESS, HLWALLMOUNT and HLSPASIDE
OmniLogic app: Controlling your entire pool pad is easy, fast and intuitive. Set schedules or themes, monitor and make adjustments when desired
Effortless Voice Assisted Device Control. Works with popular voice control systems like Amazon® Alexa® and Google Home®
Filters – 525 Sq.Ft Swim Clear Cartridge (Expert Line)
SwimClear filters provide the most energy efficient flow with no backwashing to save up to 2,500 gallons of water per year.
- Efficient flow lowers cost of operation
- Cleanable cartridge elements
- No backwashing required
- Superior water clarity delivers crystal Clear Water
Heat and Cool Pump – Heat Pump 120k BTU/h Variable Speed Heat Pump, Omni Compatible (Expert Line)
Engineered to be just as high-performing and durable as our industry-leading HeatPro heat pump, the HeatPro VS heat and cool heat pump leverages variable-speed technology to maximize energy and cost savings while minimizing operational noise. As the first AHRI-certified inverter-driven variable-speed heat and cool heat pump in North America, it features a vertical discharge fan that allows for easy installation in any in-ground pool pad. With efficient operation in even the coldest ambient temperatures, it’s the smartest way for any pool owner to get more out of their investment.
- Omni two-way communication to automation system and control temperature anywhere from the app
- Silent Mode for quiet and efficient operation.
- Advanced touchscreen user interface with 3.5” display
- COP: 13 @ low speed (The Co-efficient of performance (COP) is an expression of the efficiency of a heat and cool pump)
- Low ambient functionality allows operation in temperatures as low as 40 degrees without coils freezing
- Vertical discharge fan allows for versatile installation in any in-ground pool pad
- Titanium heat exchanger operates powerfully and efficiently even in freezing outdoor temperatures
- AHRI certification means independent lab testing confirms product performance and value
- Premium upgrade for pool owners with Omni wanting total control, quiet operation and energy savings